Geocache: Park and Grab

Park and grab, at some point you want to find one of those, you want to get your longest streak up higher, or you just have a short time and still want to find one. But what do you call it when you go for  P&G on foot? Walk by and grab? Any other ideas how to call them?

A p&g geocache.
I was walking around the airport at Detroit, while I found this hide, to be honest it wasn't a P&G which you grab in a second, somehow the way if was placed it wasn't visible to me immediately, or maybe I was just burning under the sun and that slowed my brain down?

Nice sized container.
There were a few swappable items in the container, but I did not have anything with me so I just left all as it was. These containers disappear only when they replace that rail with a new one. It is at the furthest corner of the parking lot at the place I could not identify, and it did not look like often full, so most probably anyone parks at this corner will be searching for this geocache.

Can you see the geocache?
Hiding at the bottom, I needed to zoom on the picture to make sure it has the geocache before I uploaded.

Furthest corner of the parking.
As you can see it was really far from the closest building, there were some muggles sitting outside, but they either knew what I do there or just did not care what's happening. Some places the muggles are harmless, they just do not care anything, you could just drop dead and they would not care at all.

After signing I was back on the road walking to the fifth geocache in the area, out of which one was missing, the others were quick and easy.

Thanks for this hide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geocache: Tree branch

Geocache: Get the film out of the pipe

Geocache: Underground TB Hotel