Geocache: Behind the light

The happy last day of my trip in Taiwan. Finally I get home to see my family, the only flight that was available takes off later in the evening so I had to spend some time, the trivial solution was to go geocaching.

I decided to get to an area where within walking distance I have a chance to find more. This was one of them.

Hiding behind the light.
Some magnets are holding this container in place, the fun was that I should say lots of magnets, usually a single one is efficient, but looks like this CO had either many magnets extra or want to make it compatible with small kids hanging on it.


Here is the container closer.
The light hiding the container in the back, easy to reach, easy to spot.
It is so easy to spot, in some countries this would go missing regularly for sure, but seems to be in place for a while now here.

At the time I write this blog post my neck is already in pain. I got sunburnt, it was so strong, I could feel it burning, but had nothing to protect myself with, and if this is what it takes I got burned for a cache.

I'd also mention that the view from the top of this flood protection wall is also nice, so I put one here.


The view from above the cache.
See the bridge far away, I walked there, and further. I had to realize nothing is too far in Taiwan. Most of Taipei City is in walking distance, all you need is time to walk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geocache: Tree branch

Geocache: Get the film out of the pipe

Geocache: Underground TB Hotel