Geocache: Another under the skirt hide

Recently I just read some article online in a blog. It was about these hides so I thought it is time to share one more of these lamppost under the skirt hides from the US. This time from Mississippi state.

Hiding place
This I found on a sunny morning as part of my effort to turn put more smileys on the map around Memphis. Previous day there was a huge storm, with lots of water in a short time and many huge lightnings. I visited the Memphis area a few times already but never saw such a huge storm, and one other thing I've missed so far was the tornados.

The geocache on the skirt
It is really interesting that I see it with under the skirt hides that they are camouflaged. Why? If you camouflage a container you could also find some better hiding place like in a bush, on a tree?

Back to the hiding technic, as I understood from the blog I read when we search for these geocaches we might be trespassing as these are mostly in parking lots of stores and that is their own property. Earlier I skipped one of these geocaches there was a police camera set up in the parking lot and the camera was pointed at the light pole where the container was placed.

The light pole
This geocache was placed where earlier a Harley Davidson dealership used to be. I have to say there was no sign of any dealership there now.

The parking area and the light pole
Thanks for the hide, on my next visit I will probably start working on the mistery caches as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geocache: Tree branch

Geocache: Get the film out of the pipe

Geocache: Underground TB Hotel