Geocache: Concrete spray over a film box

This is one of my own caches I placed somewhere, if you find it you'll realize it anyways, so I won't tell where is it.


Concrete spray over a film box.
Not much is needed for this, a small film box or any container that is small enough to fit into a hole in an old concrete object and some stone/concrete like spay to cover your container. These pictures I took after the box was out there for over eight months. I was really happy to see how good it is resisting the climate, the geocachers handling it... okay 4 finds so far, but no DNFs, it is not in a paradise  for geocaches, but still it is surviving out there nicely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geocache: Tree branch

Geocache: Get the film out of the pipe

Geocache: Underground TB Hotel