Trackables: Xmas

Xmas is around the corner, so 'Sinterklaas' as they call him here in the Netherlands stopped by and got me two new trackables. Here they are:


My xmas bugs
So far no goals for them, but as this is my first page on trackables, let me tell some about what they are.

In the bigger caches you can swap small treasure out, I will never forget how much fun it was to find the first of those big caches with many to swap. Amongst the swappables you will find items with the text "Track me on geocaching.com" or "Please log me on www.geocaching.com", those are the trackables. If you take one out COs prefer that you put on in in exchange, but the most important is that you go online and register that you picked it up from the cache. I personally prefer to log all visited caches for each bugs I carry, the reason is that the owners can see they are moving around with me. As soon as I drop them I register it as well. Some of the bugs have defined goals and the owners expect you to help the bug to reach its goal. The goal could be anything from just go as much as possible, or keep on moving to the west, or east, or go to Australia, or to a given cahce somewhere, or bring it back to home. Or like I have a small dog with me, who's owner lives in the US. This dog is paticipating in a race, where hopefully I helped him to win two of the four. This little dog travelled the most, around the globe multiple times, and also visited the most countries. (this is only true at the time I write this blog, might change ...)

I also like to read the goal of the bugs to make sure I try to help on their ways, if they want pictures with given objects or animals, or plants, etc. I always try to add a few. I also like to put the funny stories to the visits of some of the caches, like I almost let it fall into the sewer, or I fell in but the bug survived, etc. I encourage everyone to write these as the owner of the bug is always happy to see where the bug is going and what is happenning to it.

You can follow the bugs above on these links:

Some pictures on the way they go (below I'll upload some images of them which I make or I receive):
With a little frog...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Geocache: Tree branch

Geocache: Get the film out of the pipe

Geocache: Underground TB Hotel